We have looked at our top two grills which are the Coleman Roadtrip Grill and the Smokey Joe’s Grill that will do an awesome job of making your grill and barbeques a day to remember.
However if you want the ULTIMATE for a big get together or even if you just have the cash to splash and want the best grill you can get in terms of price and performance you should look at the Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill.
Here are the features of this popular grill:
- Two stainless steel burners put out 26,500 BTU-per-hour
- 360 -square inch of cooking area and 90 -square inch for warming
- Porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 60-inch by 32-inch
This grill is brand new for 2013 and it has been completely redesigned. They have moved the control panel to the front and you have two stainless steel tables that fold down to allow movement if needed. So even though this is a full size grill it should be suitable if you have a small patio.
The grill has loads of space so if you have a lot of people to feed it shouldn’t be a problem! In fact the grill can cook a 20 pound turkey, roast meats and vegetables at the same time!
You get porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates which offer awesome heat retention so the grill is effective and gets really hot. Of course you also get that awesome grill pattern on your steaks and burgers too.
The Weber 4611001 Spirit E210 also gives you crossover ignition systems that will light the two burners with just one touch of the ignition button. There is a fuel gauge that lets you know how much fuel you have left at all times.
The Spirit E210 grill is easy to assemble for a full size grill and the firebox and gas line already come pre-assembled. All you need to do is build the cart and attach the finishing components such as the ignitor, knob cover plate, side shelves and door.
It will take you between an hour to an hour and half in most cases. You will need a #2 Phillips screwdriver and a 7/16ths deep dish socket for the 8 nuts that secure the side table brackets.
Of course you only have 2 burners with the grill but the heat it gives off is amazing – more than hot enough for some proper grilling and cooking.
With the 2013 model giving you a propane tank gauge and the revamp for the 2013 model which has the burner knobs moved to the front this is a must have!
If you need more room the side tables will collapse as well.
We give the Spirit E210 a 9/10 and the only thing that might put you off is the price as it is higher due to the fact it is a full size grill.
- * Gets up to 550 degrees in mid winter here in Utah
- * Very sturdy construction, even the fold down shelves are very stable unlike most grills.
- * Sides are basically closed with only a few small holes for rotisserie (had a bird build a nest in my last one so this was important for me, no where for them to get in now)
- * Enclosed Propane area
- * Propane tank meter (done by weight)
- * Solid Iron Grills, good weight, good heat retention, great sear marks.
- * Ignition system is great, battery powered, not one of those little push powered igniters that always break.
- * Cost, at $499 this was the most expensive BBQ I have purchased, and it seemed odd considering it didn’t have many of the features that most others in that price range have.
- * No Side Burner, but really who actually uses that thing anyways.