Physical trainers and athletes would be happy to see the latest addition of exercise equipment in our Best Adjustable Dumbbells Reviews. The Universal Power-Pak 445 by Nautilus has a total weight capacity of 90 pounds; meaning each hand can have a maximum weight of up to 45 pounds each.
Since it comes with its own stand, you can conveniently use and store your dumbbells at home. Yes, that means less expense on gym membership and a more comfortable surrounding when doing exercises too.
Top Features of the Universal Power-Pak 445
- Adjustable Design – Each piece of weight can be set to weigh anywhere from 4 pounds to 45 pounds. This can be done at 5-pound increments until a piece of equipment reaches a maximum weight of 45 pounds.
- Space Saving Concept – Because of its adjustable features, this model can replace a set of 9 dumbbell kits.
- Ergonomic Handle – The handgrip part of the pieces are made of thermoplastic and rubber materials to allow for maximum comfort while using the dumbbells.
- Workout Guide – The package includes a workout guide so that you can perform different types of exercises using only this set of adjustable dumbbells.
- Weight Selection Dial – You can set the weight on the dumbbells just by turning the knob. Best Adjustable Dumbbells Reviews likes this convenient feature on adjusting the weights of the pieces of equipment.
- Warranty – This model is backed by 1-year warranty.Universal Power-Pak Specifications:Brand: Universal
- Money Saving Design – This one pair of exercise equipment can replace several sets of dumbbells with different weights.
- Versatile – Different types of exercises can be performed just by changing the weight of the pieces of dumbbells.
- Simple to Use – This model is incorporated with a weight selection dial; and all you have to do is turn the knob to set the pieces of dumbbells to your desired weights.
- Inexpensive Model – It is priced reasonably; and it also comes with a stand and a workout guide so you really don’t need anything else to start using it.
- High Quality – Both the dumbbells and stand are well built and well constructed to accommodate the rough handling of weight training. Best Adjustable Dumbbells Reviews sees this as an important factor for safety.
Hard Plastic Handles – Since the handles on these dumbbells are not made of metal, some consumers are concerned about the life and durability of said exercise tools. However, there are no reported cases of broken or damaged pieces due to defects in production and workmanship.
What Customers Are Saying – Are These The Cheapest Adjustable Dumbbells?
We really can’t say that the Universal Power-Pak 445 is a set of cheap adjustable dumbbells. It is affordable, yes. It is reasonable priced, yes. But we really don’t think these pieces are cheap – pricewise or quality-wise.
You can also go to Amazon.com to check out the customer reviews on this particular model. With an average rating of 4.6 stars out of 5, it is safe to conclude that many people consider this set of dumbbells to be a good product. In fact, over 200 customers have left their feedback on said site, and most of these are 5-star ratings.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay for the Universal Power-Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells?
This model of dumbbell set can be purchased for around $250. Prices are subject to changes and adjustments as this will depend on where you intend to buy the product. We suggest comparing prices in retail stores and on the Internet to find the best deal.
Our Recommendation on the Best Adjustable Dumbbells
We want you to end up with the best set of adjustable dumbbells when you decide to get one for your home gym. And fortunately, Universal Power-Pak 445 is worth recommending to our readers.
Because of the adjustable features on these dumbbells, you can do arm and leg exercises with it. And that’s not all, as chest, back, abdominal and shoulder exercises can also be implemented with this set of exercise tools.
Note that each piece can weigh anywhere from 5 to 45 pounds; therefore, light as well as heavy exercises are made possible just by utilizing this one set of dumbbells. Best Adjustable Dumbbells Reviews sees all those neat qualities as reason enough to purchase said product; that’s why we are giving this set a thumbs up!
- Replaces 18 individual free weights in a single, space-saving system
- Patent-pending SelectTech weight selection technology: A quick turn of the dial lets you choose from 4 to 45 lbs
- Proprietary plate locking mechanism for safe and secure workouts
- Compact stand organizes your Power-Pak dumbbells for easy access
- Coated iron weight plates
Last update on 2017-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API