This Sunpentown SD 65E Dehumidifier was designed to remove the excess moisture from your home in a quiet and efficient mode. This unit is capable of removing up to 65 pints of water from indoor air into a 10 liter (21 pint) water container, over a 24 hour period.
The device is great for removing humidity from average to large sized rooms or offices up to 500 sq. feet. The Sunpentown Dehumidifier operates in temperatures ranging from 41°F to 90°F, comes equipped with two fan operating speeds and a touch-button electronic control panel that is really easy to follow and help keep the humidity level between 35% to 80% in 5% increments. The ideal humidity level for home comfort is about 45% – 50%.
The SD 65E has an Energy Star rating, making it Eco-friendly as well as more energy efficient which will help you save on your electricity bills. You can drain the collected water from this unit manually or by gravity drainage. The SD 65E is equipped with a full bucket indicator light and an automatic shut-off function. The auto shut-off control cuts power to the unit once the water container becomes full, and you are not available to empty.
The alternative to manual draining is gravity-guided drainage, in which you simply connect a drainage hose (that is not included with the unit) to the port and direct the hose downward into a nearby drain. Collected water will continuously flow out of the unit.
Product Features and Functions
- 21 pint water container capacity means you’ll make fewer trips to empty the container.
- Time Delay Auto Protection for safe, uninterrupted operation.
- Retractable Lifting Handles for easy movement as well as a handle on its removable water container.
- Washable Air Filter which helps remove dust, allergens, and particles from inbound humid air.
- Caster Wheels to help the unit slide easily from room to room.
- UL-Approved which means it meets UL safety and compliance regulations.
- Full bucket indicator with auto shut-off
- Drain hose connection option (hose not included)
- Soft touch electronic control panel
- Time delay auto protection
- Auto-Restart after Power Failure
- Product Dimensions: Height: 24.5 in; Width: 15.5 in; Depth: 12.6 in; Weight: 45 lbs.
Even though the Supentown SD-65E Dehumidifier has some excellent reviews it is slightly more expensive than other units with similar features and functions, which you can find on our other Reviews. All in all, it’s an excellent buy which we definitely recommend.
- 60-watt mini dehumidifier removes excess moisture from the air
- Thermo-electric technology ensures whisper-quiet operation
- 2-liter transparent water tank; auto shut-off prevents overflow
- UV light and TiO2 mesh kill germs and bacteria; washable filter
- Measures 5 by 8 by 13 inches
Last update on 2017-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API