Exercise today is more important than ever due to our lifestyles, and exercising at home has never been more popular. Most people don’t have time to run to the gym anymore, but they can take 30 minutes here and there to ride a bike. The Sunny Health and Fitness Pro indoor cycling bike is quickly becoming a great competitor to other name brands as it is getting rave reviews.
We wanted to see what all the excitement was about so did a review of our own. First some details about the Sunny Health and Fitness Pro indoor cycling bike.
Important Facts About The Sunny Health and Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike
- • Has 40-pound flywheel
- • Heavy-duty crank and smooth chain drive mechanism
- • Fully adjustable seat and handle bars for comfort
- • Adjustable resistance
- • Transport wheels for easy maneuvering
- • Supports up to 275 pounds
- • Weighs only 108 pounds
According to the manufacturer, the Sunny Health and Fitness Pro indoor cycling bike provides an invigorating, yet quiet workout. This means you can workout anytime of the day or night without disturbing anyone sleeping, or working from home.
The price of the Sunny Health and Fitness Pro indoor cycling bike is in the upper range for exercise bikes. While the retail price is close to a staggering $600, you can get the very same bike on Amazon for under $300. And the items ships for free, saving you more money!
Working moms and dads need a quick and easy workout to keep them healthy, and riding the Sunny Health and Fitness Pro indoor cycling bike helps them meet their goals. It is adjustable to make it as comfortable as a bike can be, and it is heavy-duty for durability.
What Customers Love About The Sunny Health and Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike
• “I recently purchased the Sunny Health and Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling bike. I’ve used it a few times and I’m very happy that I went with this bike. I can’t talk about other comparably priced bikes on the market ($250-$500 range), but I don’t think you can go wrong with this particular bike if you’re not looking to spend over a $1000 on a decent spinning bike.
I’m not a hardcore spinner, but I’ve gone to enough classes at different gyms to know that this bike performs just as well as the $1000+ ones I’ve used at commercial gyms. It has the same feel as those bikes, and that’s something I wasn’t sure I’d get in a bike that cost far less.”
• “If you are on a budget and want a well-functioning bike to do some spinning workouts at home, then this is a VERY smart purchase! If I closed my eyes and did a “bike test”, I wouldn’t know the difference between the Sunny and the more expensive spinning bikes in the gym.”
Sunny Health and Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike Review Summary
Our review finds that the Sunny Health and Fitness Pro indoor cycling bike is a heavy duty bike that is made to last. According to happy customers, if they closed their eyes, they would feel like they were riding one of those expensive bikes at the gym.
There were some complaints about this bike and they usually fell in these two categories. The pedal came off of some of the bikes, and some of them make a loud noise, like something it rubbing on another part. The defective bikes or parts were returned for repairs or refunds. Only around 8% of customers had a complaint, which is a good selling point.
It is our opinion that if you want a bike that rides like an expensive one, yet want to pay a low and reasonable price, you should try the Sunny Health and Fitness Pro indoor cycling bike. We highly recommend it!
You can buy the Sunny Health and Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike at Amazon.com, taking advantage of Amazon’s low prices and excellent customer service.
- Indoor cycling bike with 40-pound flywheel
- Heavy-duty crank and smooth chain drive mechanism
- Fully adjustable seat and handlebars for comfort
- Adjustable resistance systems; transport wheels
- Supports up to 275 pounds; measures 20 x 46.5 x 48.5 inches (W x H x D)
Last update on 2017-03-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API