This Stamina 4825 review is here to help you learn about a recumbent stationary bike needed by people who want effective low-impact aerobic exercise in their home. It offers smooth magnetic resistance with a dial tension control where you set your workout intensity to your preference. With the six preset fitness programs and pace guide you should be able to target a great workout without injuring yourself.
One important reason people love aerobic exercise it to get their pulse rate up and get their bodies in better condition. On the Stamina 4825 there are pulse sensors built into the handrails, so you will easily be able to stay with your target heart rate zone. The Stamina 4825 is a magnificent tool for burning calories, increasing your metabolism, and it works out the muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks without putting impact on your joints. This is due to the semi-reclined position you work in while on the bike.
Our Stamina 4825 review has revealed that this machine has a large LCD screen with a one button controls to make it simple to use. The programs have set speed targets that actually change throughout the program, and the speed indicator will remind you if you are pedaling too fast or too slow.
Quick Glance At The Stamina 4825 Features and Specifications
- • Smooth,quiet magnetic resistance
- • Dial tension controlled
- • Large, easy-to-read monitor
- • Six preset fitness programs with guide
- • Pulse sensors for target heart rate zone
- • Padded, molded seat with adjustable positions
- • Oversized and weighted pedals
- • Wheels for easy transport
- • Holds 300 pounds
- • Warranty 3 years on frame, 90 days on parts
The recumbent exercise bike is one piece of exercise equipment people always come back to after trying the newest trend. The Stamina 4825 offers the same aerobic benefits of riding a bike anytime, without leaving your home. And age is not a factor either because it requires little or no balance to effectively use the workouts.
When you exercise in a recumbent (lying down) position it allows you to have full ergonomic back support, which means no strain on the arms, neck, and shoulders. Our Stamina 4825 review is quite impressed with the stats of this exercise bike, but here are some customer remarks to let you see how they feel about it.Stamina 4825 Review By Customers
• “I really love that this machine has no arms – the recumbent bikes at the gym all have arms that go back and forth as you pedal and I don’t like them. This machine is low to the ground, too, which makes it less obtrusive in the space it’s in. I also really love the low computer console – makes for unobstructed viewing of the TV while I work out. And this thing makes no sound whatsoever! I was astonished at how quiet it was.”
• “Being a skier, I’ve always worked out my thighs to stay in shape, but the last few years it seems as though every thing I tried to strengthen the thighs has ended up hurting my lower back and knees. No such problem with the recumbent bike. I researched quite a few different makes and models of bikes online, and this sounded like the best one, without spending a lot of money. I can’t judge the bikes I didn’t go with, but I have no regrets at all that I selected this one. It was well worth the $200.00. It’s solid, and seems like it will last a long time. “Stamina 4825 Review Summary
While making the Stamina 4825 review we found wonderful remarks and a high rating indeed! In fact, out of 85 reviews looked at, less than 9 people had some form of negative content!
One customer complained it worked perfectly for the first seven months, then it developed a noise that kept growing louder. Another customer was upset there was no RPM setting and that you can only cycle through one function at a time. It wasn’t that the functions didn’t work, they just wanted to see them all lit up on the display at the same time, which this machine does not.
As we reviewed the price of the Stamina 4825 we see it is middle of the road as far as expense goes. Retail outlets sell the Stamina 4825 for around $300 but we found it at Amazon for around $180 at the time of this review. That is a whopping 40% savings you need to get if you are interested in the recumbent bike. We give the Stamina 4825 our recommendation as a good recumbent bike for the money.
- Assembled dimensions: 56L x 26W x 33.5H inches
- 6 preset programs for workout intensity
- Comfortable padded seat and oversize weighted pedals
- Fingertip pulse sensors built into handrails
- InTouch monitor shows pulse, calories burned, and more
Last update on 2017-03-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API