Working out and losing weight is a lot of work. If you don’t have the time to go to the gym because of a busy lifestyle, you can purchase an exercise machine for home use. If you can afford to buy a high-end machine, the best recommendation would be the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer.
Is it Worth It?
This is one of the most expensive machines in the market today but is it worth its high selling price?
With its “best buy” rating from most consumer magazines and review websites, it is but proper to look into how good the features are. Do the innovations on the machine justify its favorable ratings?
The Sole E35 Elliptical Traineris equipped with a heavy duty flywheel. Its high gear ratio is what sets it apart from most elliptical trainers, thus giving users the smoothness and fluidity in every stride.The power-incline feature helps boost workout resistance while targeting the different body muscles thus providing a well-rounded exercise routine each time you step into the machine.
Its operation is very easy as you only press a button to raise or lower the ramp depending on what you prefer for your utmost convenience. The adjustable ramp angle allows you to have an efficient lower body workout as well.Easily track the progress of you workout with the impressive 6.5 inches LCD blue console display. You can take easy readings on some of the most important exercise stats: resistance, distance, pulse rate, and burned calories.
The console also has additional features like built-in surround speakers for your MP3 player or iPod, cooling fan, and a convenient water bottle holder.The machine provides optimum comfort as it is equipped with oversized foot pedals unique only to the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainermodel. The manufacturers commissioned a well-respected physical therapist to design the pedals – featuring an inward slope of 2 degrees that reduces stress on the knees and the ankles.
There are adjustable foot beds to fit any user.There are stationary handlebars equipped with pulse sensors for easier reading and tracking.In addition, this innovative elliptical machine is equipped with not just one but two heart rate controlled customizable workout profiles for your specific needs. You can track you can track you heart rate as you get a reading all throughout your session and you are assured of an accurate reading each time.
It is has to be noted that this a huge machine so if you have a smaller space it is not advisable for you as it takes too much space so you’ll need a larger area.
Customers’ Review Summary
Consumers give the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer a good rating. Its excellent features more than gives them their money’s worth. Some liked the ergonomic design of the machine, as well as the different program options which give variety to their exercise routines. However, some are a little concerned about the huge size of the machine since it took too much space.
Overall, Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is a good buy.
- Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
- Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 230-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor.Kindly refer the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions.
Last update on 2017-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API