You may not pay attention to the safety of the cookware set? How could cookware safe be toxic? Yes, your cookware may release harmful molecules to your food though they may not affect your health for just a short period.Usually the cheaper cookware sets are harm, but there are a lot of factors you should consider when you choose your cookware set.
Don’t choose the nonstick coating set
Usually nonstick cookware sets are cheap and have a significant attraction for the beautiful appearance. But these cookwares may get scratched easily, and then you may get your food together with teflon which may lead to cancer and do bad to your health. You’d better not choose the nonstick coating cookware set though the ceramic type seems to be OK, because there are a lot of cookware sets that come with no nonstick coating.
Avoid Cast Iron Pots
Cast iron cookware sets are good for our health which has been proved by our ancestors. But the cast iron will also be harmful if you absorb a large amount into your body. There will be a lot of cast iron leak when the cast iron set boils when cooks with water, and it is not a wise decision for you to choose a cast iron pot.
There’s also another problem for the cast iron cookware set that you must get the cast iron cookware set seasoned before using. If the cast iron cookware set is not seasoned well, then you may easily get your food burned and the cookware may also get rusted which is against your purpose of health.If you want a safe cookware set at once
We must think about the safety of the cookware set twice, but if you really want to get a safe cookware set at once, I have some recommendations.
1.Cuisinart 77-10 Chef’s Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Classic cookware made of mirror finish stainless steel
- Solid, riveted handles, aluminum in base for even heating
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards8- and 10-inch skillets; 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans3-1/2-quart sauté pan with cover; 8-quart covered stockpot
2.Cuisinart MCP-12N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
- Set features an updated handle design that provides a modern and professional style while maintaining a comfortable and controlled grip
- Stainless steel construction with aluminum core; brushed exterior, mirror-finish interior
- Solid 18/10 stainless-steel handles stay cool on stovetop; riveted for strength
- Tight-fitting 18/10 stainless-steel lid seals in nutrients; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Includes 1-1/2- and 3-quart saucepans; 8- and 10-inch skillets; 3-1/2-quart saute pan; 8-quart stockpot; steamer insert