The ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat is part of the world class ProSERIES of child safety seats by Recaro, the international leader in automobile, racecar and child seat technology and a leading innovator in side impact protection. Assembled in the United States the ProRIDE is a high quality child restraint that provides parents and children the luxury and safety they need for happy travels.
The ProRIDE incorporates Recaro’s Side Impact Protection designed to distinctly protect each of the 5 vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact collision their head, neck, face, torso and pelvis. Recaro developed and optimized side impact protection for racecar seats in the 1990′s then quickly adapted our expertise to set a new standard for premium child safety seats. EPS energy absorbing foam and the proprietary Recaro seat structure design combine to provide seating safety, style and comfort for your little one, once reserved only for the most prestigious automobile and racing seats in the world.
Real automotive PUR comfort foam in the head restraint, soft ware resistant fabric, CoolMesh Air Ventilation System and an ergonomic shell design provide luxury comfort qualities in the ProRIDE equal to the Recaro name. The ProRIDE exceeds all United States federal regulations for safety. For added safety, we test our seats through independent agencies including the globally respected ADAC.
Because of our rigorous testing to the world’s most stringent safety standards, Recaro confidently believes our seats are the safest in the market. With expertise designing seats for the most prestigious automobiles, world class racecars and premium child car seats, you can be assured of the quality and safety of the ProRIDE seat by Recaro. Premium features include; push button latch system with built in storage, universal top tether, TrueLock belt lock offs, QuickPull easy access harness adjuster, EasyAdjust no re thread harness, SoftTouch head restraint, CoolMesh air ventilation system.
- Rear facing: appropriate for children who are 37.5&Prime tall or less and who weigh 5 to 35 pounds/ forward facing: appropriate for children who are 50&Prime tall or less and who weigh 20 to 70 pounds
- Recaro’s side impact protection designed to protect each of the 5 vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact crash including their head neck face torso pelvis
- Easyadjust turn dial 5 point no rethread harness accommodates child up to 70 pounds
- Coolmesh air ventilation helps keep your baby cool
- (EPS) foam absorbs crash force energy
- Full Body, Racing-Inspired Side Impact Protection designed to protect each of the 5 vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact crash (head, face, neck, torso, pelvis)
- Racing-Inspired Safety Stripe System to alert parents that a twist could occur, or has begun, thus preventing a safety hazard
- EasyAdjust head rest with protective and comfortable PUR foam
- EasyAdjust no re-thread 5-point harness
- Rear-facing: 5 to 40 pounds, under 22.5 inches seated height; Forward-facing: 20- 65 pounds and under 49 inches
Last update on 2017-03-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API