Struggling with back pain and poor upper body movement? Have you been advised to be on the wheel chair since you get through to the next stage of recovery? Maybe you’re in need of a power wheel chair or mobile scooter as it is fondly addressed by the patients. Enjoying all the activities that seem to be quite important to you is no longer a remote possibility thanks to Power Scooter Daytona Standard 4 Wheel Electric Scooter.
- • Quite suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use
- • Length 49 inches
- • Width 22.5 inches
- • Weight Capacity 400 lbs
- • Headlight, flat free tires, and finger pull throttle form a deadly combination.
- • Comes with an easily adjustable tiller
- • Huge carry basket.
- • Pretty easy to assemble as well as dismantle, thus tailor made for quick transport
- • Swivel seat is positioned at a good height thanks to the contouring
- • Seat is back adjustable , and comes with flip back as well as arms of adjustable width
- • Top end speed 5 mph, and you can traverse it through at any speed though
- • Cruising range is set to be at 20 miles
- • Anti tippers is a part of the kit as a standard
Who is it best for?
It is ideal for use in home due to a relatively smaller turning radius, and a low top end speed. May not be suitable for bariatric patients but can serve the rest with great purpose.
Pros and Cons
The scooter works as advertised, giving extreme freedom to boot with unmatched comfort both inside and outside of the home. The freedom of mobility that it puts on offer is quite worth it, so anybody, who feels to get on to a machine that breaks the shackles of their constricted movement, should settle on it, just for the range of movement it offers.
With anti tippers as a standard component, this power scooter enables easy movement with no trouble whatsoever even when you handle tricky corners, and smaller enclosures. Hence, be very sure that nothing will happen when you’re on wheels, as the anti tippers come in handy even when the chair comes in contact with rigid surface causes to trip up, spoiling your balance. The seat is well designed with respect to contouring, and stands at a decent height good enough to achieve optimum seating postures, and a great riding comfort regardless of the surface you drive it through.
Why you should buy it
If you’re a bariatric patient, this Electric Scooter may be just what the doctor ordered. With a weight capacity of up to 400 lbs, and a power drive system, this works as advertised, creating enough opportunities for you to cheer about even if you’d have to push it through difficult surfaces.
This great scooter offers more agility along with comfort, despite a design that is intended to accommodate the requirements of an obese person.