The Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer offers individuals the chance to create delicious, healthful juice at home from vegetables, fruits, and herbs. The low rotation speed, (80 RPMS) ensures that barely any heat is built, which protects the vitamins and nutrients in the juice. Super-dry pulp is ejected, showing that the ultimate amount of juice is being extracted from the fruits and vegetables. The pulp container collects continuously, and individuals can utilize the pulp for other cooking needs. The juicer is quiet, so using it in the morning or while others are nearby is no problem. Included is a fine dual-stage juicing screen, a coarse dual-stage juicing screen, two 50-ounce juice cups, a tamper, cleaning brush and instruction guide. This juicer carries a 10 year limited warranty as well.
Specifications and Reviews:
- * Omega VRT330 Juicer Weight: 17 Pounds
- * Product Dimensions: 6 x 16 x 8 Inches
- * Features a self-cleaning screen holder.
- * Runs at a low rotation speed of 80 RPMs for less heat; healthier juices.
- * Includes a fine and coarse dual-stage screen, bowl with an attached extraction plug, a GE Ultem auger, self-cleaning screen holder, 2 50-ounce juicing cups, tamper, brush and an instruction manual.
- * Warranty: 10 year, limited.
Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer Reviews:
The reviews of the Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer are very good, and this product carries an average customer rating of 4 and 1/2 stars out of a possible 5. Users say that they’re impressed with the solid construction of the juicer. One user says only tough plastic is used; no flimsy plastic that can easily break or wear out. He says that the juicer is heavier than most kitchen appliances, which is not a bad thing. Another user says that although there’s a feeder (tamper) included with the machine, you won’t need it. The powerful juicer simply pulls produce down into the hopper.
Another user said that she’s owned several juicers over the years and usually ends up not using them because the cleanup is too difficult or the machine stops working. She says that this is the best juicer she’s ever owned. The same user says that this juicer creates far more juice than other juicers, showing that the product is truly efficient at extracting the most juice. Users appreciate the easy cleanup and the fact that the removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
Based on the reviews of the Omega VRT330 Juicer, we feel very comfortable recommending it to those who want a high quality juicer that creates delicious juice in the comfort of their own homes. The users who reviewed this machine mostly felt as though they’d made a great purchase and would recommend this juicer to friends and family members. In addition to that, it seems like a great investment in a machine that will last for many years to come. We feel as though this is a great addition to any kitchen, and that it’s unlikely users will find faults with this machine. We wholeheartedly recommend it and find that it’s a wonderful product to utilize in healthful juice preparation.
- Masticating juicer with 1/5-horsepower-equivalent single-phase induction motor
- Dual-stage juicing system; auto pulp-ejection for continuous juicing; reverse mode
- Low rotation speed of 80 RPMs means minimal heat build up for healthier results
- Includes heavy duty juicing screen, perfect for everyday use.
- Measures 9-5/6 by 6-4/5 by 15-5/6 inches; 10-year limited warranty
Last update on 2017-03-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API