The juicer has become an important part of the American household simply because of its many different uses. What people don’t’ seem to understand however is that with the right juicer you can actually give you a method for recycling certain materials in your kitchen. For instance you can utilize the Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer, Snow White to process peels, skins, and many other food products. The best part about it is that you can create juice for your friends and family at a fraction of the normal cost.
In other words, you will no longer need to head to the nearest store if you wish to have a gallon of orange juice. Simply keep a few oranges on hand and juice them when you get a chance! You can keep your refrigerator stocked and enjoy a machine that yields no frothing or foaming during the creation of your juice. In other words, your kitchen will always stay relatively clean no matter what. That being said, let’s talk a bit about the different features available in this incredible juicer!
Specifications and Features:
- * Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer Dual-Stage Extraction: Stage one will crush, and stage two will press, ensuring that you have the most efficient juicing process and the best tasting juice in the end.
- * Quiet operation, meaning you can actually have a conversation in your kitchen while you are using your juicer.
- * Attractive and aesthetically pleasing design
- * Self-cleaning feature
- * Fine and course dual stage screens
- * Pulp extraction plugs
- * Instruction Manual
Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer, Snow White Reviews:
What do the customers say about the Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer, Snow White? There are plenty of customer reviews to take into account, and some of them have some rather good things to say about the juicer. The most common review however states that this juicer is on part with virtually any other product on the market. For some that will be acceptable, but others might feel a bit cheated considering all of the claims made by the company.
Other customers having said nothing about the claims, have actually complained that the juicer is more difficult to clean than initially advertised. This could make or break the product, depending on how much time you really have to clean, though in some cases you may be able to run the parts through your dishwasher.
In the end this is a purchase you will need to make on your won. The problem here is simply that while the Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer does provide a decent service, it simply doesn’t measure up. In spite of these claims however, there have never been any claims that the juicer does not perform the basic juicing service. To many this will be the most important part, but to others it really won’t matter. Where you stand on it is really up to you, and considering that the machine doesn’t tend to break down or cease to function properly, we can recommend it as a solid juicer that will make a great addition to your kitchen overall. Give it a try and see how it works out!
- Using Hurom's cold-pressing system, 35% more juice is extracted from your foods than with traditional high-speed juicers, leaving less and drier pulp.
- Hurom's patented Slow Squeezing Technology(TM) (SST) gently squeezes ingredients, preserving natural taste & nutrients lost by high-speed juicers that grind and crush. Slow Squeezing Technology also retains heat-sensitive nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and live enzymes.
- The Hurom masticating juicer can easily process fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy to make a variety of juices, milks, sauces, marinades, even baby food.
- Hurom's durable motor has a 10-year warranty, uses only 150 watts of energy and is practically silent.
- The cold-press juicer features a heavy-duty Ultem® strainer and auger, which is eight times stronger than traditional plastics and handles both coarse and fine foods easily.
Last update on 2017-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API