Families and medical practitioners have come to rely on home humidifiers for both the management of illness symptoms, and to prevent infection. Children suffering from respiratory infections, for example, can get relief from the higher moisture levels a home humidifier emits into the environment. Coughing and wheezing can be eased quickly and effectively using a home humidifier.
But more importantly, research shows that by maintaining air moisture content at optimum levels you will help prevent your kids getting sick in the first place. Honeywell’s whole house humidifiers do this by releasing vapor into the air. This keeps their nose and throat from getting too dry, which can make them more prone to coming down with something. The antimicrobial-treated filter also cuts down on mold, fungus, algae and bacteria entering the air of your home.
The innovative air washing pre-filter effectively traps dust, dirt and pollen. This makes it ideally suited if you suffer from allergies. Because a house humidifier helps keep the nasal passages and throat from drying out, you will also breathe easier and even sleep better. By investing in a home humidifier, you are investing in the health of your family, but also taking control of your home environment to optimize comfort levels.
When making the right choice for your home and family’s needs, you will come across many Honeywell humidifier reviews. The Honeywell QuietCare Humidifier HCM-6009 may be the most suitable from the range of Honeywell humidifiers available, if you are looking for the following:
- You need a humidifier that is portable, but can also keep the moisture levels constant throughout the home. From your child’s bedroom, to the living room where you may have a thermostat on to keep the room warm, the Honeywell Humidifier is big enough to handle this. It has a 9 gallon-per-day capacity that is designed for rooms up to 2 300 square feet. It is an evaporative humidifier, like many of the Essick Air portable humidifiers we promote, meaning it uses a natural wicking process to return water vapor into the environment.
- You want to be able to adjust the settings to suit your comfort levels. Too much humidity in the air can make you feel uncomfortable and clammy. When levels get too low, you may experience dry skin, a scratchy throat and eyes and if you suffer from allergies or asthma, your symptoms may worsen. The QuietCare Humidifier has three moisture settings giving you the flexibility you need.
- You want a quiet appliance. Some tower models of home humidifiers do the job effectively, but can create quite a disturbing noise. The Honeywell QuietCare humidifier is 30 percent quieter than similar models on the market. By placing your Honeywell humidifier on a non-wooden or ceramic surface you can further reduce the noise vibration.
- A stylish looking product that will enhance the look of your home. The curved shape and compact design make this a non-intrusive addition to any space. If you have many indoor houseplants, using a Honeywell humidifier will also promote their growth by returning moisture to the plants.
- Another benefit for your home, is that by increasing the humidity levels, you will prevent wooden furniture and other natural home features from becoming too dry, which can reduce their lifespan and leave them vulnerable to cracking.
- It will improve comfort levels. Using a Honeywell QuietCare humidifier you will cut down on static electricity that can often be an issue in carpeted homes. Static also puts some of your other house appliances at risk, so by increasing moisture levels you are protecting them from damage.
- You can use it anywhere, any time. Because the Honeywell QuietCare humidifier is compact and portable, you can pack it away during summer months when dry air may no longer be an issue for you. Or, you could take it along to your holiday home where mold and algae could be posing a health risk. There’s also the option of taking it to the office if you are experiencing discomfort in winter because of heating systems or air conditioners. It will also lower your risk of picking up infections floating around the office, boosting your productivity too.
The Honeywell QuietCare Humidifier HCM-6009, which has dual tanks, has other features that make it a desirable choice. Because the Protec cleaning cartridge and antimicrobial filter ensures the appliance emits cleaner mist, you will extend the filter life, saving you cash and maintenance time.
It will run for up to 24 hours per filling, and the tanks are simple to clean and fill because they are designed with user-friendly wide-opening tops. You won’t need maintenance people or technicians to come into your home to assist you either – your Honeywell QuietCare humidifier so simple to maintain on your own.
- Adjustable humidity control and multiple output settings, Multi- Room use
- Built with QuietCare technology - performance up to 30% quieter than other console humidifiers, Automatic shut-off
- Dual tanks for easy filling and carrying, Wide tank opening for easy cleaning
- Uses less energy than an 80 watt light bulb
- The sound spec is ≤55 dB at High speed
Last update on 2017-03-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API