I just purchased this swing for my little son, and I have to say I absolutely love it! I was a little bit concerned when looking at the reviews, because apparently it stops swinging around the time the child is twelve pounds, but I decided it didn’t bother me enough not to purchase it, since my little one is, well, little. For the moment. I love that the swing is so easy to fold and store and that when you do have it up it does not take up much space. It really is a great quality for such a low price!
Since it is so small, I have started taking this swing with me every where I go. It fits easily in my car, and my little man loves being in it. It’s so great to have a break every now and then and to know that my son is happy swinging away. Yes, the engine is not the quietest you have ever heard, but this has not really bothered me yet. I don’t really use the swing for nap time, so the engine not being totally silent is not a problem.
I appreciate the safety aspects of the swing as well, and the fact that it has a five point harness. I have had swings in the past with only a three point harness, and when your kid gets to the point of throwing themselves around, it becomes a serious safety concern. My son is nice and secure in this Graco swing and I don’t worry about him falling out of it.
This swing does not have a tray, but I have never really understood the use for trays on baby swings, as if they are young enough for the swing, they are too young to use a tray. This swing also does not play music, but if you are just looking for a simple swing then that should not be a problem. For me I prefer it, as I hear enough kid music all day long.
I’m also aware that I will eventually have to buy new batteries for it, as the swing is battery powered, but that is actually something I love about this swing. It’s what makes it so simple to take with me every where I go, even the park or places or my yoga class.
- -easy to fold and store
- -does not take up a lot of space
- -cute star design
- -good quality for price
- -infants love it and can stay in it for hours
- -very portable
- -Five point harness
- -sometimes makes an annoying clicking noise
- -Does not run silently
- -battery operated, so you have to purchase new batteries occasionally
- -might stop working around the time the child hits 12 pounds
- -no tray
- -no music option
I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. It folds easily and quickly, which is essential for a busy mom. I love how easy it is to use and that it gives my arms a break from holding my little boy for a few hours a day. I would say the pros far outweigh the cons and that is an all around great choice to make!
- 2-in-1 portable swing that converts to full size allows you to bring baby with you from room to room
- One-hand, three-position reclining seat helps your baby get nice and cozy
- Multiple motion speeds allow you to choose the right pace to suit your baby's mood
- Innovative, plush seat with large, round seating area provides extra comfort for baby
- • 5-point harness with fabric covers to help keep your child secure
Last update on 2017-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API