Recently, I had a little boy and I needed a place to let him rest while I went about my housework and daily tasks. He sleeps a lot and I need something to keep him entertained in between feeding and sleep. Most of the time, I noticed he liked to watch things move. I researched swings that had mobiles that would soothe him when he wasn’t with me. A friend had the My Little Snugabunny and loved it. I only placed my little one in it once and I could tell he loved it just as much as I did.
I did a lot of research before I decided to buy the My Little Snugabunny. It is recommended for infants up to 25 lbs, so I was safe in that department. There are 6 different speed options that can be set to just what your little one likes. You can set it to where it will sing back and forth or side to side, as well as being able to set the seat in a position that works for your little one. It doesn’t matter if they are napping or if they are wide awake needing some fun and entertainment. This swing is very versatile.
What is pretty cool is the fact that it has 16 songs and 2 nature sounds. That is great, especially if you have ever had the models that play the same 2 songs over and over where you get so annoyed you yank the batteries out and just rock the little one with your foot. There is a mobile that has a reflective mirror and bird that flies around to give your little one something to entertain themselves, as well as helping them to develop a sense of awareness and visual tracking and eye movement. To me that is amazing, simply because I want my child to have something like that.
The swing is very comfortable, considering each time that I place my little guy in it, he is out within a few minutes. It seems to hug him, even with him strapped in a 5 point harness for added safety. What many moms like me find great is the fact that we can either use batteries or use an AC wall adapter while at home. Let’s talk pro’s and con’s.
- 5 Point harness
- 6 different settings
- 3 seat positions
- Nature sounds
- Entertainment items for your infant
- Comfortable for baby
- Doesn’t last very long on batteries, around 3 hours
- Can be a bit noisy
Overall, this is a great swing. It is super versatile with plenty of options and not only will it keep your little one entertained, it can soothe them to sleep. If you really want a great swing, then you really can’t go wrong with the My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘N Swing.
- Two swinging motions to help soothe baby: rock baby side-to-side like a cradle or swing head-to-toe like a traditional baby swing
- Six swing speeds, 16 songs, soothing nature sounds
- For issues, please call Fisher-Price Customer Service: 800-432-5437
- Two-position recline with 3 adjustable seat positions: right-facing, center, left-facing; Machine-washable seat cover with deluxe My Little Snugabunny body insert and bunny ears head support
- Easy to convert to different swing positions-just press button and turn; Motorized mobile with mirrored globe; soft birdies fly overhead
Last update on 2017-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API