Description: Eureka Solo Solitaire Camping Tent: The Eureka Solo Solitaire Camping Tent is a lightweight solo tent ideal for distance walking and backpacking expeditions. The large ventilated mesh roof is perfect for taking in the outdoor scenery and starry nights.
In keeping with Eureka’s reputation for quality, innovation and durability in camping gear, the Eureka Solo Solitaire Camping Tent features a 2-hoop bivy and tunnel design with a rugged 6.3mm fiberglass frame shock-corded for quick set-up, nylon pole sleeves for easy set-up, and a full coverage fly for easy roll up.
Moreover, the Eureka Solo Solitaire Camping Tent includes three storm guyouts on the fly for harsh weather, two convenient storage pockets, and a flashlight loop.
Product Features For The Eureka Solo Solitaire Camping Tent
- Two-hoop bivy-style tent for one sleeper (21.33 square foot area)
- Ventilated with a large mesh roof; attached full coverage fly
- Zipper in roof cloth for easy entry/exit
- Includes two storage pockets and one flashlight loop
- Center height of 28 inches; weighs 2 pounds, 9 ounces
Product Specifications for Eureka Solo Solitaire Camping Tent:
- Area: 21.33 square feet
- Floor size: 2 feet, 8 inches by 8 feet
- Center height: 2 feet, 4 inches
- Wall fabrics: 40D no-see-um mesh
- Floor fabrics: 70D nylon taffeta
- Fly fabrics: 70D nylon taffeta
- Pack size: 4 by 17.5 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds, 9 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 4.5 x 4.4 inches ; 3.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000EQCVNY
- Item model number: 2628307
Best Camping Tent Review -Overall
Eureka Solo Solitaire Camping Tent has received moderate to high reviews on average from people who have purchased and used them. Many reviewers agree that the Eureka Solo Solitaire Camping Tent is lightweight and compact. One reviewer commented that it’s the ideal tent for backpacking excursions in weather 50 degrees Fahrenheit and no rain.
Although other camping tent reviews have stated that they used the tent comfortably during night temperatures as low as 13 degrees Fahrenheit and have stayed dry during multiple nights of rain with no sign of leaks. Reviewers uniformly agree that this is truly a solo tent, not meant for more than one person and it provides very little room for large personal items such as large backpacks.
Many users also agree that there is little room to move about the tent and the entrance can be a tight squeeze for some. Otherwise, reviewers seem to agree that the Eureka Solo Solitaire Camping tent is designed well for its intended use.
- 2 hoop bivy-style tent
- Durable 6.3 mm fiberglass frame is shock corded for fast set up
- Pole pockets on one end; ring and pin on the other speed set up
- Nylon pole sleeves aid in set up and stability
- 3 storm guy outs on fly
Last update on 2017-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API