This DeLonghi DD45P 45-pint Energy Star Dehumidifier Review is our first DeLonghi Dehumidifier that we have looked at.
The DeLonghi DD45P 45-pint Energy Star Dehumidifier with it’s Patented Pump features a worry-free pump function which allows the machine to constantly release dampness without having to repeatedly draining an overflow bucket.
This dehumidifier can easily send water upwards to empty out of a cellar window or even right into a utility sink, approximately sixteen ft using the supplied hose pipe.
Select the perfect level of humidity simply by changing the humidistat. The digital controls enable you to keep track of general humidity as well as temperature.
Featuring a frontally positioned container as well as a see-through water level eyeport, it is possible to find out how much water may have been accumulated.
- A 45-pint dehumidifier
- Comes with Worry-Free patented pump that is one of the best in the industry
- Energy Star-rated for cost as well as energy savings
- Will empty water from the air in three ways: continuously out window or into a utility sink with 16’ hose, passively through 3’ hose, directly into 7-liter drain tank
- Electronic climate control includes: Adjustable humidistat, Thermostat, 24-hour timer, Anti-frost device, 2 fan speeds, LCD display
- Comes with a remote control for easy use
- A visible water level window
- An overflow protection feature is included
- Caster wheels and recessed handles which makes it simple to move from one room to another.
- Product Dimensions Are 11.8 x 15 x 24 inches ; 42.4 pounds
Here are some excerpts of reviews from actual users of the DeLonghi DD45P 45-pint Energy Star Dehumidifier from Amazon:
“ The initial set-up was relatively easy after I read the instructions twice. The controls are understandable and fairly intuitive. This is a smart dehumidifier compared to the older manual dumbbells I have owned. The display reads your room temperature. The unit can be set on auto, to run until it brings the humidity level in percent numbers down to a level you decide. It can be set to run for a selected time period or just run continuously at one of its two different speeds, high and not quite as high. It has delayed start and delayed stop if desired. If you choose to not pump the condensate to a nearby drain or out the window, don’t turn on the pump, and it will fill its built-in bucket instead. All this and energy star rated to boot……..”
“The unit is very effective at removing moisture from the air. But the fan continues to run after the desired humidity is achieved. This in my mind is not very energy efficient. Also,the unit has a timer which you can only program the run time i.e. (turn the unit on. program the length of time you would like it to run and then it shuts off……….”
“I have used this product in my basement for about a month with no issues. My basement space is not an extremely high humidity area; but this unit works perfectly well for my situation. One of the reasons for purchase was the built in pump. I run the supplied hose into the sewer line in the basement ceiling, about a 9 foot rise, at a distance of about 16 feet…”
We enjoyed doing this DeLonghi DD45P 45-pint Energy Star Dehumidifier Review and recommend it for anyone needing a basement dehumidifier. All in all, this model receives 4 out of 4 stars.
- Enjoy carefree operation with the patented pump function
- Save on energy bills with the Energy-Star qualification and R410A refrigerant
- Choose the ideal humidity level that best suits your needs by adjusting the humidistat
- You can monitor the relative humidity and temperature with the easy to use LCD electronic controls
- Just set the unit and go with the 24-hr timer
Last update on 2017-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API