The Danby DDR7009REE 70 Pint Dehumidifier is an effective room dehumidifier. The Danby DDR7009REE removes up to 70 pints of water from the air in your home over each 24 hour period. Many people wonder what size dehumidifier they need when looking to buy a dehumidifier. This article is a review of the The Danby DDR7009REE 70 Pint Dehumidifier.
Our research and user comments indicate that the Danby DDR7009ree 70 pint dehumidifier lowers humidity levels rather quickly. Other factors that users like is the easy to read controls and how simple the unit is to program. Another benefit is that the Danby ddr7009ree dehumidifier is light enough to move around as needed.
The Danby DDR7009ree 70 pint dehumidifier is produced by one of the largest appliance distribution businesses in North America. They provide customer support as would be expected from a reputable company of their size.
Danby DDR7009ree 70 Pint Dehumidifier Features:
- Low temperature operating feature.
- Adjust humidity levels automatically – Humidity settings are adjustable with a touch of a button
- Air filter is removable so it can be cleaned which removes bacteria and allergens as well extending life of dehumidifier
- Automatic defrost – As with any dehumidifier frost can build up on its coils dehumidifier Will automatically defrost when needed
- Two water drainage methods – provides two ways to drain collected water from unit; you can manually empty the collection buckets yourself; or continuous drain – Use the drain spout on the back of the unit by attaching the enclosed hose that comes with the unit and allow water to drain into a sump pump or other drainage area for a continuous drain. Continuous drain saves you the trouble of having to go to wherever the unit is located to empty the bucket by hand.
- Danby DDR7009ree 70 pint dehumidifier displays an auto indicator light when bucket is full – When the water collection bucket full auto indicator light will come on; also has an automatic shut of to keep bucket from overflowing
- The Danby DDR7009ree 70 pint dehumidifier has two fan speeds
- Automatic Restart – We have all suffered through unexpected power failures in our home. The dehumidifier will restart operating when power returns at the default dehumidifier settings
- The Danby DDR7009ree 70 pint dehumidifier comes with a two year warranty which is a longer than the 1 year warranty offer by some other manufacturers of dehumidifiers.
The Danby DDR7009ree 70 pint dehumidifier remote control draws praise from users. The remote control allows for control of the dehumidifier as far away as 16 feet. Remote control comes with a programmable timer.
Customer reports and research indicate that this unit is very effective in large and medium spaces. Users note that The Danby DDR7009REE 70 Pint Dehumidifier produces a small bit of heat as does most dehumidifiers which is in line with what dehumidifier users would normally expect. Although users report it to be effective purchasers should be aware that a unit of this size would require more electrical use than smaller less powerful units.
The Danby DDR7009REE 70 Pint Dehumidifier is an excellent choice for dehumidifying large and medium size rooms. It gets high marks for its performance in basements. The manufacturer claims that the unit is effective up to 3800 square feet. Based upon user reviews and research we highly recommend this unit.
- 70 Pint Capacity for 24 Hours
- For Areas up to 4500 Square Feet depending on conditions
- Energy Star compliant
- 2 Fan Speeds
- Auto Restart Feature
Last update on 2017-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API