Getting inspiration from the great French kitchens, Cuisinart started its professional cookware making 30 years ago. Cuisinart uses the finest materials available to make family meals memorable and entertaining a pleasure, at the same time, Cuisinart tries its best to perform all of the classic cooking technology perfectly. Now, Cuisinart makes it possible to enjoy the tasty at home with your families or friends. Every Cuisinart is a good investment which is proved every time you use it.
This Cuisinart 77-10 Chef’s Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set is one of the elegant Cuisinart® Chef’s Classic™ Stainless Cookware Collections. This set can do with most of the foods whatever type of food you want to prepare for the meal. It’s designed for daily use with stainless steel surface which can not react with your foods, change the flavors or scratch.
Features & Specifications
- Quick, even and unsurpassed heat distribution—There is aluminum encapsulated on the bases for quick spreading and even distribution, and there’ll be no hot spots.
- Coolest touch in home cooking — The contoured stick handles made of cast stainless steel are safe and designed to stay cool on the stovetop
- Perfect balance — the riveted stainless steel handle, the side grips and the helper handles, all of these ensure the perfect balance
- Versatile performance– Oven safe to 500°F. Cook on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy food storage.
- Great cooking surface—The stainless steel cooking surface won’t react with your foods, or change flavors. It’s not easy to scratch, too.
- Flavor lock lid— the flavor lock lids fit tight and it can lock in flavor, texture and nutrients to make your foods more delicious
- Safe dishwasher—It’s dishwasher safe and looks new after you take it out of the dishwasher.
- Clean and easy pouring—the rims are tapered to make pouring clean and easy
- Weigh 9 lbs which makes it easy for operation
- Measures 23.7” by 13.9” by 12”* Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- More use of oil. You may have to use a little more oil so that it doesn’t stick, and don’t add anything until the pan is hot.
- It may take some time to heat up the aluminum plate.
Customer Reviews & Scores
No cookware set review would be complete without discussing the real life customer reviews. The Cuisinart 77-10 Chef’s Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set has racked up an impressive 4.2 out of 5 star rating. That means that most of the customers have given this set the highest marks possible. In fact, I want to share a real customer review from Amazon.
A Great Set of Cookware
Let me preface this review with the fact that I am Italian and raised 5 children on daily home-cooked meals. The kitchen is the center of my home. So when my daughter got her own apartment out west and asked for a set of pots for Christmas, I wanted to make sure I got her a quality set that would last her for years and years…Then I came upon the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 10-piece cookware set. I was very impressed by the quality. They were heavy grade yet easy to handle.
- Classic cookware made of mirror finish stainless steel
- 8- and 10-inch skillets; 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans
- 3-1/2-quart sauté pan with cover; 8-quart covered stockpot
- Solid, riveted handles, aluminum in base for even heating
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Last update on 2017-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API