Bring the family to the campsite and still have room to spare with the Columbia Bugaboo II Dome Best Camping tent. The Bugaboo II–which sleeps up to five people–is equipped with both a Cyclone venting system and a GoBe Dry rain protection system.
The Cyclone system greatly increases the air circulation within the tent, helping you stay cool on warmer days or dry out after a nasty rainstorm. The GoBe Dry system, meanwhile, includes taped seams and an elevated floor to keep the pounding rain outside.
The Bugaboo II Best Camping Tent also includes plenty of room for storage, with two footlockers, four pocket organizers, a gear loft for packs or valuables, and even multiple cupholders for coffee, soft drinks, or beer bottles.
Other details include color-coded fiberglass poles and sleeves for easy setup, a polyester taffeta body and rainfly, and reflective zipper pulls. The Bugaboo II measures 12 by 6.16 by 9 feet (W x H x D) and weighs 21 pounds.
- Sleeps 5 campers
- GoBe Dry ultimate rain protection system
- Camp Port to allow easy passage of cables
- Cyclone venting to allow for better air circulation when rainfly is in use
- 2 external storage lockers, internal pockets, cupholders, and gear loft
- Color coded fiberglass poles and sleeves for easy setup
- Polyester taffeta body and rainfly
- Weighs 21 pounds
- Item Weight: 22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 21.7 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B002Q3E1PO
- Item model number: CB-5302-10
After combining Columbia Bugaboo II Geo Dome Best Camping Tent Reviews
We found that most reviewers like the fact that the tent was easy to set up, but it takes two, Other details include color-coded fiberglass poles, and sleeves for easy setup, a polyester taffeta body, and rainfly, and reflective zipper pulls. Most reviewers mentioned how great the ventilation is when you have to reside inside due to bad weather.
Reviewers mentioned that the camping tent did not leak and was well sealed. It comes with a a sealant that is recommended to use. This camping tent has a lot of storage and foot lockers, even though this does take up space. It does sleep 5 people with gear. It is good for spring and summer tent camping.
Some of the negative feedback is the footlockers takes up some space, it is very heavy and not suitable for backpacking, you have to modify this camping tent to use out of season for fall and winter. The worst is the front gate area, that is not covered with rain fly at all, while there is open mesh near the ceiling directly exposed to outside air. If wind is strong and coming toward the front of this tent, you will feel the gust coming in.
Overall this tent is highly recommended for spring/summer tent camping, and it is great for the price. Click here for more information
- Spacious dome tent with sleeping space for up to 5 people
- Cyclone venting system increases air circulation within the tent
- GoBe Dry rain protection system keeps rain from seeping inside
- 2 external storage lockers, gear loft, and cupholders
- Measures 12 x 6.16 x 9 feet (W x H x D) and weighs 21 pounds
Last update on 2017-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API