Are you in a quest to finding a baby carrier? That will provide maximum comfort for both you and your child when wore for long hour? Here is opportunity to look up this Britax Carrier reviews on this page, features, pros, cons and maintenance caution is discussed!
Britax Baby Carrier lets you transport your baby in style and comfort. Its design with padded waist and shoulder straps for safety and also, so that distribution of child weight is evenly across shoulders, back and hips for maximum extended wear comfort. It’s made of 100% organic cotton fabric
It offer multiple carrying positions that allows you to face your baby inward for parents and child interaction or outward for child to interact with natural environments while you go about daily work. And padded legs openings help keep your child in a natural sitting position.
The open and contoured design allows for breathability and temperature management, so both you and your child stay cool and comfortable.
The Britax carrier also features a one-handed buckle that allows you to get your child in and out easily, while the removable infant insert helps smaller babies maintain a safe, natural seated position.
- Multiple carrying positions
- Made with 100% organic cotton fabric
- Open design for breathability and temperature
- 8-32 pound Weight Capacity
- Removable Infant Insert
- Padded shoulder straps and belt
- 567 g Item Weight
- Dimensions: 38.7 x 25.4 x 1.3 cm
- Item model number: K011002
- Unisex gender
- 3.6 to 14.5 kg weight recommendation
- Navy color
- High quality materials and construction
- durable fabric
- It’s sleek and stylish
- natural sitting position for smaller babies
- Maybe uncomfortable on the wearer’s back
The Britax Carrier reviews allows you to transport your child in style and comfort. Its padded waist and shoulder straps distribute weight evenly across your shoulders, back and hips. Multiple carrying positions let you face your baby inward or outward.
- Carrylong system with padded waist belt and shoulder straps, distributes weight across shoulders, back and hips for maximum extended wear comfort
- Multiple carrying positions offer parent versatility to face baby inward or outward
- Removable infant insert ensures a comfortable, natural sitting position for smaller babies
- Padded leg openings protect baby's legs
- Open and contoured design for breathability and temperature
Last update on 2017-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API