The Baby Trend Expedition LX Travel System in Millennium features a fixed back baby car seat fitted with an EZ Flex-Loc base. This baby trend-jogging stroller includes a swivel wheel and large bicycle tires, which can be locked into place for jogging or unlocked for low velocity. Read the rest of the review below:
- Lightweight steel frame construction
- An extra-large storage basket
- Has leather strap and 5-point safety harness, which are fully adjustable
- Padded, reclining, multi-positioning seat
- Has an effortless trigger fold, which reduces the stroller to a compact unit.
- To block wind and sun, it has an adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets
- Has an ergonomically shaped foam, extra wide padded handle
- A convenient parent tray, has a covered compartment storage and a 2 cup holders
- Bicycle tires suited for all terrains
- For ease of maneuverability, it has a lockable front swivel wheel
- Baby car seat with heights of 30” or less (76.2cm). capable of accommodating 5-10 pounds (2.2-13.6 kg)
- Apart from the affordable price, there are many positive features on why you should go for this baby trend-jogging stroller. It’s a jogger you can run, jog, or stroll with infants, toddlers, and newborns.
- The stroller is easy to fold, with tons of storage spaces for both the baby and the parent
- It has an all-weather speaker to keep your baby entertained with music while you jog
- You get a comfortable and a firm grip, this is due to the contoured design of the handles
- The follow the sun canopy can be adjusted at all angles to keep your baby protected from all the time
- The infant car is easy to carry and move between the stroller and the car in case you will be doing a lot of car travel.
The stroller can be a problem to travel with if you car has a small trunk. But for SUVs and car with big trunk, this is not a problem. You have to remove the wheels for it to fit in the trunk if you have a small car. However, it is very easy to remove the wheels because they are fitted with a quick release functionality on the tires.
In general, it is quite difficult to beat the Baby Trend Expedition LX Travel System for babies at that price and excellent quality, as well as the great safety it has to offer for your baby.B003Y53YR4: This item is not accessible through the Product Advertising API.