If you’re familiar with a climate that is high in humidity, the thought of having an appliance that actually adds moisture to the air in your home might seem a little crazy. It’s true that when the humidity gets too high, things do become a little uncomfortable and steamy.
But, humidifiers are unique home appliances that control the amount of humidity – with huge benefits to the health and comfort of your family. They also prevent the problems that dry air can cause. Aprilaire whole home humidifier systems are designed to deliver exactly the right amount of moisture into the air of your home in the form of water vapor.
This humidifier is integrated into your home. This means there are no fussy cables or plugs lying around and you don’t have to worry about adjusting levels or checking on the appliance to see if it needs water added. The Aprilaire Model 700 Humidifier is suited for large homes because it has a large capacity power unit. In fact, the Aprilaire 700 humidifier can humidify homes that are up to 4,200 square foot in size!
The Aprilaire humidifier 700 also has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour, which puts it right at the top of the list of performers when it comes to high-capacity humidifiers. But what does this mean for you and your family?
Simply put, it improves the health of your family. Do any of your family members suffer from bloody noses, itchy or dry eyes, a recurrent dry mouth or sore throat and scratchy and dry skin? These are classic signs that your home environment has low relative humidity and experts often recommend humidity control to alleviate these symptoms in cases like this. It’s not just about comfort: low humidity can have far-reaching health effects:
- It can increase your chances of getting ill (colds, flu and upper respiratory ailments) because the viruses that cause them flourish in low humidity. Because the parched environment dries out the protective membranes in your nose and mouth, you are also more at risk of getting an infection.
- Do your kids cough or scratch at night? Did you know that dry air could worsen allergy and asthma symptoms?
While caring for your family is obviously your number one priority, investing in an Aprilaire whole house humidifier can help protect your home from damage too. Low humidity dries out your walls, wood and wooden floors, causing them to crack. That dry air also leaves your home electronics vulnerable to static electrical charge. You want to avoid costly repairs or replacements! Purchasing an Aprilaire humidifier 700 will instantly wipe out all of these concerns.
You know how uncomfortable you feel when the air in summer gets very humid. But in winter, when humidity drops, the lack of moisture in the air can make you feel discomfort too. You already know about the physical effects of dry air, but low humidity can also make your home feel cold at normal temperatures. This results in you putting on the thermostat unnecessarily. By raising the moisture levels inside your home in winter, you will be able to use less electricity to warm up your home and keeps things cozy. An Aprilaire whole house humidifier has budget benefits too. Saving on energy bills means saving a whole lot of cash.
The Aprilaire 700 is a true innovation – it features automatic control. While the levels of humidity fluctuate in your home as the temperature outdoor goes up and down, you won’t have to worry about it. You are able to set the humidity level that offers you the right level of comfort, and the Aprilaire 700 model will continually adjust moisture levels by introducing water vapor into the air.
You may be wondering about the benefits of an Aprilaire whole house humidifier over the portable versions that are commonly found in homes. Here are some reasons to consider the system.
- You won’t add clutter to your home. The Aprilaire model 700 is installed into your central heating and cooling system. This also means it controls the humidity in the house in general, not just individual rooms at a time.
- It’s all about maintaining balance. If the humidity in your home becomes too high, this can also cause other unexpected issues. A whole-house humidifier monitors the environment and only delivers the right amount of vapor needed so it never gets too high.
- Portable humidifiers need frequent attention as you need to monitor the water levels in the tanks. That’s not the case with the Aprilaire 700 entire house humidifier.
- Capable of handling big humidification, the Aprilaire 700 Humidifier with digital control is perfect for large size homes. Alleviate many irritating health issues caused by dry, stale air
- Designed to humidify up 4,200 square feet in tightly constructed homes, the Aprilaire 700 delivers up to 50 more moisture than competitively priced units
- Provides vital service, temperature and relative humidity indicators in manual mode as well. Performs quietly with simple annual maintenance
Last update on 2017-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API